Company: Chef Works Inc
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Overall: Under limited supervision, performs routine accounts
receivable and cash applications functions following established
1. Process daily cash deposits from checks, wires, ACH, and Credit
2. Reconciliation of daily Credit Card batches.
3. Customer account reconciliation, including chargebacks and
deductions from corporate customers.
4. Research and resolution of customer payment discrepancies.
5. Processing of Credit Card refunds.
6. Assist customers, both internal and external with question about
credit card processing.
6. Maintain back up for all transactions processed.
7. Assist in preparation of documentation for financial
8. Research and resolve stale credit notes, and unapplied cash on
customer accounts, contacting customer as necessary.
9. Willing to work overtime as needed.
10. Upholds the Chef Works core values.Minimum Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent
2. Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
a. excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
b. strong problem solving and analytical skills
c. attention to detail
d. ability to work under pressure
e. strong organizational skills
f. ability to work independently without a lot of close
g. PC knowledge to include general use of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Experience with ERP / MRP systems a plus.
h. Ability to work effectively in a team-based, fast-paced
Occasional lifting of 10# or less (less than 5% of the time)
generally at waist level, some above/below waist, none above
shoulders. Must be able to do desk work, which includes computer
work for extended periods of time. Position also requires use of
telephone (to include videoconferencing).PI160263347
Keywords: Chef Works Inc, Poway , Jr. Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!