Administrative Assistant in Poway
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Title: Sales & Closing Coordinator (Administrative
Assistant) - Closing Services Department (Escrow)Position
Highlights: Responsible for aspects of the sales contract
processing, start preparation and coordination of the escrow
- Ensure HUD-1 Closing/Settlement Statements are compliant,
accurate, and approved before close. Confirm accuracy and
timeliness of documentation, including but not limited to purchase
agreements, deposits, and payments.
- Coordinate closing process with internal departments (sales,
accounting, purchasing, design studio, and construction), lenders,
realtors, and title companies, ensuring completeness and timeliness
of status updates for customers in the backlog.
- Communicate and schedule the orientation appointments and
closing dates with customers before the close of escrow, if
- Responsible for accurate final closing figures and issuing
close summaries on time before closing.
- Manage information and update information in applicable
programs. Ensure routine reports are generated and distributed on
- On an ongoing basis, review and audit homesite files to ensure
completeness and compliance.
- Approve all estimated closing statements, amendments, and
lender documentation for closings. Include final surveys, soil
treatments, contracts, certificates of occupancy, keys, and any
other required information. Ensure incentives are allocated
correctly. Review and approve any lender required documentation.
Notify appropriate parties of formal closing.
- Other duties as assignedPosition Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent; college degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a professional office
- Experience in the home building industry is preferred.
- Computer competency - Proficient in MS Office (Word & Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint), and other general computer applications.
Experience with E-One, SalesForce, or Envision preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, particularly
with numbers and financial data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and members
of other departments
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed, staying focused and
on task in a fast-paced environment
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Poway , Administrative Assistant in Poway, Administration, Clerical , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!