Administrative Support Partner
Company: Chef Works Inc
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Under close supervision, our Administrative Support Partner is
responsible for assisting customers with product inquiries,
resolving problems or concerns, and performing order entry
activities. Work assignment will be in one of cross functional
sales / support teams, which allows the opportunity to develop
close working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives, as a team member or
team member leader.
- Provides input as to process and procedure changes.
- Monitors and stays abreast of industry standards and operational
- New customer step up.
- Customer inquiries, pricing, inventory, tracking, returns.
- Order processing.
- Phone queue.
- Specific account assignments - Account retention, organic
- Platform, portal builds and maintenance.
- Account maintenance and coding.
- Primary account contact - nurture and build the relationship.
- Account retention and transition support.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the company's products, processes,
and procedures related to the Customer Service function and tenure
in the role.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Uphold Chef Works Core Values.
High school diploma or equivalent, some college course work
Two to three years progressive customer support experience in
customer service, order processing, retail services or other
Demonstrated computer proficiency in Windows 10 or greater
environment to include Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience in the
use of order entry database systems required.
Demonstrated proficiency in the following: problem-solving,
organizational skills, negotiation, attention to detail,
multi-tasking, strong verbal, written and interpersonal
communication skills. The role requires strong phone, email, and
face to face communication skills working with both internal and
Ability to follow through on tasks to completion and willingness to
ask questions when necessary.
Ability to work effectively in a team-based, fast-paced
Key Behaviors/ Core Competencies:
- Integrity: Ironclad. Does not ethically cut corners. Earns the
trust of co-workers. Puts the organization above self-interest.
- Excellence: Sets high stretch standards of performance for self
and others. Low tolerance for mediocrity. High sense of
responsibility. Strong work ethic and ability to stay on task.
- Customer Focus: Monitors client satisfaction (internal and
external). Establishes a partner relationship with clients. Visible
and accessible to clients.
- Enthusiasm/ Passion: Exhibits dynamism, excitement, and a
positive can-do attitude.
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when
accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas
- Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they.
Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for the company.
- Communication - Oral: Communicates well one-on-one, in small
groups and public speaking. Fluent, quick on feedback, command of
language. Keeps people informed.
- Communication - Written: Writes clear, precise, well-organized
documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar, and word
- Desire to Learn: Continually looks for opportunities to garner
new information, new ways to do things, best practices.
- Problem Solving: Finding solutions to difficult or complex
Occasional lifting of 10# or less (less than 5% of the time)
generally at waist level, some above/below waist, none above
shoulders. Must be able to do desk work, which includes computer
work for extended periods of time. The role requires extensive use
of the telephone.
Keywords: Chef Works Inc, Poway , Administrative Support Partner, Administration, Clerical , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!