AI/ML Data Engineer
Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Posted on: November 12, 2021
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
Our MPEx team has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer.
There is a need for qualified individuals to help with system
development, analysis as well as tracking and data fusion
capabilities to support programs such as Lynx, Broadband RF, and
Due Regard. This person will be brought in at an entry level and
have the opportunity to work with more senior engineers to absorb
some of their skills.
Employee will leverage state of the art Sensor Fusion and Data
Analysis techniques to design autonomous target tracking
capabilities for a variety of sensors and systems. The employee
will operate as part of a small, fast-paced team whose software is
deployed to operations throughout the world and must maintain high
standards for performance and reliability.
- Maintain, develop and test Sensor Fusion algorithm
- Develop and maintain analysis tools to optimize system
- Build domain expertise to assist in innovation of prototypes
for new, novel algorithm concepts.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
Job Qualifications:Typically requires a bachelors degree in
engineering (Aerospace, Systems, Electrical, Computer or
Mechanical) or a related technical discipline from an accredited
institution. May substitute equivalent engineering experience in
lieu of education.
- State Estimation and Dynamics
- Linear Systems and Feedback Control
- Probability and Statistics
- Strong understanding of C++ and object oriented design.
- General understanding of linear algebra, kinematics and state
- Familiarity with MATLAB.
- Familiarity with the Linux command line.Desired skills:
- Radar or Image Processing.
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Software version control and automated build/test systems.
- Familiarity with Python and NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, TensorFlow or
- Familiarity with robotics frameworks such as ROS or JAUS.
- Modeling and simulation of sensors or vehicles.
- Aerospace Guidance, Navigation, and Controls algorithm
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, Poway , AI/ML Data Engineer, Engineering , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!