Principal Hardware Engineer
Posted on: July 31, 2022
If you are an Electrical or Hardware Engineer with experience
designing components and boards for space applications, please read
For nearly 50 years, we have served an integral role in supporting
the advancement of the aerospace and defense industries.
We are a pioneer and world leader in high-reliability data
communications and control technology.
Aside from being a defense and aerospace innovator, our corporate
HQ is adorned by the finest ocean.
We offer our employees a workplace in the heart of one the most
desirable places to work and live in the world.
To be frank, we are one of the most exciting, promising Aerospace
and Defense companies in North America.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide technical leadership role within the Engineering
department to solve difficult technical challenges or problems or
to bring in new technical capability
- Design and develop components and boards for space
- Power Integrity and Signal integrity analysis and design for
high speed digital (DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, SERDES, etc).
- Able to debug, test, and verify component and board
- Develop IP Patents, Technical Publications or White
- Perform and document Design verification Testing (DVT), timing
analysis, worst-case analysis
- Represent Engineering in technical customer discussions /
- FPGA Design (HDL, synthesis, place/route, timing analysis,
What You Need for this Position
- Fluent in high speed design rules for circuit boards, layout
requirements, circuit board stack-up
- Strong engineering background for component and board
- Project planning, budgeting, technical leadership
- Experience and skills in debugging using lab equipment and
- Ability to work in a team setting effectively
- Successfully problem solves and manages conflict
- Has analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary range $130-175k
- People Focused Policies
- Education Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
So, if you are a Design Engineer with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JH9-1670363 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Jackson Hufferd - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Poway , Principal Hardware Engineer, Engineering , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!