Avionics Production Engineering Liaison
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: November 13, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.Under general
supervision, this position is responsible for evaluating and
resolving engineering production issues related to manufacturing,
design, quality and material engineering. Analyzes, investigates
and provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of
moderate scope and complexity.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, evaluates and resolves engineering related production
- Analyzes defective, damaged or malfunctioning parts,
assemblies, equipments and systems; analyzes and routes
non-conforming reports; develops and implements corrective
- Develops manufacturing processes, procedures and tooling;
trains appropriate staff.
- Represents group as member of change control board.
- Analyzes, investigates and recommends design and process
changes; coordinates with engineering and manufacturing
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment
in accordance with established operating procedures and
- Other duties as assigned or required.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
to apply.Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and two or more years of
progressive professional experience in a technical capacity in
production operations. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu
- Must have a general knowledge of production and engineering
support principles, theories and concepts; a general understanding
of practices, techniques, and standards; working knowledge and
experience of Lean Manufacturing principles; and knowledge of tool
design and concepts.
- Must be customer focused and possess:
- Ability to participate in the development of new concepts and
communicate and apply them accurately throughout an evolving
- Organization skills to coordinate work phases.
- Ability to determine the appropriate approach at the task or
project level and provide solutions to a variety of technical
- Good communication, documentation, presentation and
interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of
employees and management.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to program and assist with the maintaining/repair of
avionics manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD security clearance is
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Avionics Production Engineering Liaison, Engineering , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!