Posted on: November 23, 2022
Volt is immediately hiring got a Component Engineer in Poway,
CA. The Components Engineer (Obsolescence) performs lifecycle
management engineering activities for best-in-class products for
the marine instrument, vehicle and equipment markets. Evaluates
electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic
equipment and/or other hardware systems. Selects components and
equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
Reviews vendor capability to support product development. Uses
computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to
perform assignments.Job Requirments:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university
in a related discipline .
- Recent experience within the last 2-5 years in hands-on
electrical product design and an ability to take an
electrical/board level design from conception to product
- Experience with several analog/mixed-signal IC development
cycles, including design, simulation, layout and testing.
- Experience with low noise amplifier, filters and power supply
- Experience with design practices, such as minimizing device
mismatch, noise, and signal coupling is a plus.
- Experience with PWB layout, routing and component selection a
- Hands on experience with industry recognized MRP/ERP system in
the management of bills-of-materials and Engineering Change
- Working knowledge of board assembly manufacturing processes and
design for manufacturing of board level and electromechanical
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Volt, Poway , Components Engineer, Engineering , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!