Human Factors Engineer
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
- Creates, evaluates and modifies prototypes to support evolving
hardware and software application development. May develop user
profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues,
visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective
- Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the
investigation of technical problems.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product
development teams, including the analysis and investigation of
applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics,
web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user
- May assist in developing design concept and implementation,
providing input on user design considerations.
- May produce specifications describing user requirements and
internal structures for product in development.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
to apply. Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a bachelors or masters degree in STEM or a
related technical discipline from an accredited institution and two
or more years of engineering experience with a bachelors degree.
May substitute equivalent engineering experience in lieu of
- Must have a basic understanding of engineering concepts,
principles, and theory.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance is
requiredSalary:$73,700 - $128,780
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Human Factors Engineer, Engineering , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...