Tools and Process Engineer Supervisor
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2023
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.We have an
exciting opportunity for a Staff Cybersecurity Engineer Supervisor
in our Aircraft Systems group in San Diego, CA. Under general
directions with limited review, this position is responsible for
technical and project leadership with a focus on automated system
assessment tools, tool sustainment and process development for
Security enabled Development/Operations (SEC-DEVOPS) continuous
monitoring. This includes managing hardware and software tools as
well as providing data products to the other leads in the group for
their aggregation.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide systems engineering and technical management for the
cybersecurity assessment of new or existing systems on GA-ASI,
Unmanned Air Systems (UAS).
- Provide expert guidance and consulting to other staff members
working on difficult engineering problems.
- Provide direction to design or technical staff while
collaborating with program management and other functional
- Support the development of test plans and manage the
integration, verification, and validation of systems through flight
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting in a test environment.
- Assess technical scope and develop plans, estimates, and
schedules and execute programs in accordance with those plans.
- Coordinate and interface with customers, contractors, and
engineering groups assigned to projects.
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact to
customers and/or government regulatory agencies.
- Additional duties include the development and presentation of
technical material for review, presentation of reports at
engineering meetings, participation in program reviews and
consultation on problems.We recognize and appreciate the value and
contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply. Job
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or PhD
in Engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited
institution and progressive Engineering experience as follows; nine
or more years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or seven or
more years of experience with a Master's degree, or four or more
years with a PhD. May substitute equivalent engineering experience
in lieu of education.
- Demonstrates extensive technical expertise through application
of engineering principles, concepts, theory, and practice with the
ability to organize, plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate
workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly in
a fast-paced, evolving environment; apply them accurately; and
determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with
assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of
- Must be able to formulate plans based on the development of
innovative new designs in resolving advanced technical engineering
- Must have strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal
skills to effectively interface with other departments, customers,
government representatives, and/or professionals.
- Must be customer focused and able to work on a self- initiated
basis, independently and in a team environment.
- Must have ability to read and interpret networking and dataflow
- Must have ability to direct system-level design through
interconnects and interface control documentation.
- Payload Integration, Software, Datalinks, and Computer
Networking experience is a plus.
- Able to work extended hours as required.Salary:$105,890 -
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Tools and Process Engineer Supervisor, Engineering , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!