Entry Level Marketing Manager
Company: San Diego Premier Marketing
Posted on: November 16, 2021
San Diego Premier Marketing is looking for a competitive
individual to fill an Entry Level Marketing Manager position in
telecomm, marketing, and advertising in our expanding firm. This
full time Entry Level Marketing Manager must have a positive and
enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong entry level team
environment. This position involves one on one interaction with
customers full-time. This is an ENTRY LEVEL FULL TIME salaried
position. We are looking to train in: sales, campaign development
and business operations from entry level. We are looking for
someone with a diverse professional background. If you are tired of
working in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail, use your
experience and switch fields. We are only meeting with candidates
that want a full time entry level career, so please only apply if
you are serious about making the change. As an Entry Level
Marketing Manager, you will receive complete and individualized
hands-on training in each division of our company. We treat our
full time, entry level employees as future partners and we know we
are all more effective when we are equipped with the right training
and knowledge. We take the time to develop and train the individual
to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained,
highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us.
The right Entry Level Marketing Manager can expect to have
opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect
their unmatched work ethic and dedication. Responsibilities of the
Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Engage potential customers, discover their service needs, and
close sales of featured service.
- Improve customer service experience and facilitate market
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and
- Mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an
environment where they can excel through encouragement and
- Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities We are
constantly looking to surround ourselves with the most profitable
clients, the most charismatic people, and the most ambitious entry
level professionals. We treat our staff as future business partners
and we know we are all more effective when we are equipped with the
right training and knowledge. We are seeking an Entry Level
Marketing Manager with leadership qualities and great communication
skills. Because we prefer to promote from within, we also offer a
management training program, customized for our firm's needs, for
those dedicated to that level of achievement. Job Requirements:To
apply for this full time entry level position, you must clearly
demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great personality and people skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn.
- A desire to work in an entry level team-based environment. Why
is our company so awesome to work for? Because we offer:
- Advancement opportunities from entry level into Management and
Consulting full time
- Comprehensive and continued training
- Competitive compensation. Hourly, Salary PLUS a Commission
- Full-time, stable hours.
- Optional travel
- Fun company events ***We are NOT a telemarketing company and we
do NOT do DOOR TO DOOR!***
Keywords: San Diego Premier Marketing, Poway , Entry Level Marketing Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!