Apartment Property Manager
Company: Pacifica SD Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A national property management firm is seeking a Property
Manager for a 55-unit property. The ideal candidate has a positive
attitude and an energetic personality. Our vision of the successful
candidate is someone who is an adaptable, open-minded, team player
who is ready, willing and able to lead their property to "best
performer" status.The following items are standard duties and
required on an ongoing basis from all Property Managers:
- Maintain 95% & higher occupancy.
- Achieve a strong, recurring cash flow.
- Ensure compliance with company policies regarding accurate
guest card completion, guest card follow up, guest card entry into
property management software, quarterly shop performance and online
- Strive for the highest closing ratio while surpassing company
- Monitor expenses and continuously looking for means to lower
- Accurately and completely enter purchase orders on a timely
- Communicate with the Accounts Payable Clerk weekly to be sure
that bills are paid on-time.
- Comply with all company policies regarding keeping of files and
follow Fair Housing Laws.
- Acquiesce proposals for capital projects and submit an analysis
to your supervisor for approval.
- Complete an annual business plan and aid in the preparation of
- Prepare and participate in monthly financials reviews by
creating a monthly variance report and narrative to submit to
- Accurately complete the weekly and monthly reports.
- Encourage and lead team members to run the business to the best
of their abilities and within the guidelines of the corporate
- If applicable, manage the staff at your property.
- Walk the exterior of the property and interior of units.
- Ensure compliance with company rent-ready completion and
- Manage lease expirations and deploy a LEM plan.
- Proactively manage delinquency with timely delivery of notices
and eviction filings
- Accurately and timely enter all data into the property
- Abide by and enforce the company's rental criteria and
- Full and complete compliance with the Standards of Ethics and
Standards of Conduct as set forth in the company handbook,
including company banking policy and rent collections.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.The following items are
required job skills expected of all Property Manager applicants:
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Responsible for all marketing and leasing of the
- Ability to lease.
- Strong multi-tasker
- Coordinate property maintenance schedule.
- Understand how to maintain real estate and the ability to
effectively converse about maintenance resolutions.
- Maintain constant and detailed knowledge of market conditions
and competition in the surrounding communities to better maximize
- A keen eye for details.
- A mentor for subordinates, if applicable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to follow-up and follow through with assigned
- Reliable, meet deadlines, and team player.
- A team leader.
- The desire to succeed.
- A basic understand of financial statements.Applicants will not
be considered for an interview unless they have each of the below:
- Applicants must speak English.*
- Applicants must be well versed with Yardi & RENTcafe property
- Applicants must have reliable transportation.
- Applicants must be able to work weekends.
- Applicants must be willing and able to work overtime for
- Applicants must have a valid drivers license and drivers
- Applicants must be organized.
- Applicants must be able to lease.
- Applicants must have professional written and oral
- Applicants must have had Fair Housing Training.* Please respond
with your current resume, cover letter, salary history, and any
other relevant information. All applicants will be required to pass
a basic Yardi exam.* Be prepared to bring a non-confidential (e.g.
an award, certificate, recommendation letter) in which you are
particularly proud and that demonstrates your superior property
management skills. * Only respond via email if you have relevant
experience and meet all the "must haves" in this ad.* Sorry we do
not offer relocation assistance for out-of-town applicants.* We
require references from prior supervisors.* All applicants will be
required to complete pre-employment drug, alcohol and background
screening.Job Type: Full-timeJob Type: Full-timePay: $50,000.00 -
$55,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payExperience:
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property Manager: 1 year (Required)License/Certification:
- Driver's License and transportation (Required)Work Location:
Keywords: Pacifica SD Management, Poway , Apartment Property Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!