Director of Digital Marketing
Company: Anderson Direct & Digital
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Full-Time Department: Digital Summary The Director of Digital
Marketing is responsible for the overall quality, delivery, vision,
direction, efficiency and management of Andersons' digital
services. This individual is responsible and accountable for all
digital deliverables and the process by which Anderson delivers
digital services. The Director of Digital Marketing must possess a
strong understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to
consult with existing and potential clients regarding their digital
marketing needs. The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible
for ensuring that Anderson continues to exceed client expectations
with highly innovative and effective digital solutions.
- Work with senior leadership to develop and position Anderson's
digital services in order to meet overall company growth and
- Lead the overall digital vision and process for the company and
where appropriate for individual accounts/projects.
- Develop new practices and processes that effectively position
Anderson as an industry leader and innovator.
- Identify and integrate new digital products and services into
- Help Anderson foster an environment and company culture for
pushing the digital envelope, continually raising the bar on the
quality and innovation in delivering successful business solutions
for our clients.
- Monitor trends in the digital marketing industry to be prepared
for potential changes and positioned for success as an industry
- Represent the company at networking functions, meetings and
other industry-related marketing events. Team Management and
- Build, mentor and manage a combination of both internal and
external individuals, to achieve maximum performance.
- Support the employee professional development process
throughout the digital department.
- Lead the process of recruiting, negotiating, and contracting
with freelance and full-time staffing when necessary.
- Organize the digital team with appropriate structures, teams,
experience levels, diversity of skills, etc. in order to manage
assignment of staff/vendors across accounts/projects maximizing
relevancy, efficiency, staff development, quality, and value.
Sales, Account and Project Delivery
- Support the new business teams in winning new accounts by
participating in the pitch process as needed.
- Ultimately accountable for the quality, strategy, integrity and
profitability of all digital deliverables.
- Ability to conceptualize big ideas and present/sell those
concepts to clients and prospects.
- Partner with account management leadership to identify digital
objectives and strategies, based on our clients' business needs,
goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic and/or tactical digital leadership in client
relationships and on accounts/projects as needed.
- Present, and sell-through proposed digital solutions internally
and to clients.
- Develop relationships with relevant client stakeholders and
other agency partners. Qualifications To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8-10 years of Agency experience in a variety of digital
services such as web development, paid search, digital strategy,
etc., including experience managing a team.
- Strong client-facing experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective
communication to clients, internal staff, and the management
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams to reach performance
goals and excellence.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge and demonstration of sound management practices.
- Ability to see the big picture while having superior attention
- Ability to budget and estimate accurately.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel for client meetings as needed. Skills
COMPUTER SKILLS PC fluent. Proficient with the latest versions of
the MS Office suite and MS Outlook. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to
read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
proposals. Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
general public. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to calculate figures
and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,
percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply
concepts of basic algebra and geometry. REASONING ABILITY Ability
to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. PHYSICAL DEMANDS While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT Work environment
constitutes frequently traveling by motor vehicle and airplane,
utilizes the Corporate Office and associate's home office. 12650
Poway, CA 92064
Keywords: Anderson Direct & Digital, Poway , Director of Digital Marketing, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!