Company: Boutique Recruiting
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are seeking to hire an AP Manager to join an established IT
solution provider in San Diego, CA. Responsibilities include
leading the accounts payable processing team, reviewing accounts
and purchase orders, payments and credits, as well as interfacing
with management, vendors to resolve outstanding issues. Must have
mid-large high volume experience, 3-5 years of general accounting
experience with 2 years of AP management experience.
Work culture involves a hard-working team of go-getters. Benefits
include multiple medical plan options, 401(k), competitive salary,
and paid holidays. Apply today to be considered!
This is a hybrid location located in San Diego. Must be local to
- Supervise and advise accounts payable processing team
- Interface with management, vendors, and employees as needed to
resolve outstanding issues
- Provide financial information when required
- Keep abreast of state tax requirements.
- Provide all requested documents and reconciliations to
- Advise auditors on AP procedures
- Manage, record, and reconcile corporate credit card
- Manage or prepare annual 1099s
- Maintain timely payments of rents for all TIG properties, as
well as equipment, phones, utilities, credit cards, services, and
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills (heavy Word & Excel)
- A working knowledge of Access database creation and
- A thorough working knowledge of Oracle business systems
- Multi-task oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work
Keywords: Boutique Recruiting, Poway , AP Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!