Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for a dynamic brand manager with exceptional
writing skills to help bring our products to life on the digital
Mount-It! is looking for an exceptionally creative marketing
professional to join our San Diego, CA team! In this role you will
partner with our Vice President of Marketing and work
cross-functionally with other members of our extended leadership
team. The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and driving
the Mount-It!! brand via new product activation. You will also have
direct management of the marketing calendar, promotional activity
and website content.
Mount-It!, an industry leader in TV mounts, monitor mounts, and
office furniture, continues to experience exceptional growth and we
are looking for positive and energetic individuals to join our
- Manage the marketing execution of new and existing products
across multiple marketplaces and online channels.
- Work with the new product launch team to understand features
and benefits of all new products in order to create all written
product content. -
- Provide consumer insights, and competitive intelligence for
related products and related industries. Analyze brands of
competitors, consumer trends and shopping behaviors.
- Recommend strategies to position the brand for growth.
- Monitor the performance of the brand through key performance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide best-in-class digital shelf written content for all new
product launches and product changes. Includes planning and
managing execution of assigned new product launches collaboratively
with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Operations and
- Collaborate with Sales and Creative team to develop and
continually optimize Marketing selling decks for new and existing
products, creating effective and on-brand PPT presentations.
- Manage and initiate new item setup process, including creation
of new item numbers, UPCs, descriptions and categories. Ensure the
consistency and accuracy of all item information in ERP
- Manage and initiate new product specification sheets and new
product sample requests, including accuracy of colors, product
details and timing needs. Facilitate timely and accurate execution
of new and changing product specification sheets and sample needs.
Includes ensuring proactive communication between Creative, Product
Development, Sales and Operations teams.
- Facilitate brainstorming for new product concepts, and existing
- Continually research relevant new product trends globally, both
functional and aesthetic.
- Monitor competitors, including new product introductions,
pricing, and marketing.
- Provide packaging and sales collateral briefs for new
packaging, collateral, and other product marketing creative
- Provide product copy and product expertise throughout
organization for Sales, Customer Service, broker partner, digital
marketing, and other sales/customer/trade needs.
- Assist in photoshoots for still images and video for the brand.
Will include, preparation, shot lists, product planning, and on-set
- Mount-it.com website review and branding execution. -Will work
closely with top tier agencies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science or Arts, Business
or Marketing emphasis preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience marketing consumer products,
including developing and launching new products, creating marketing
materials such as PPT sales decks and catalogs, developing briefs
for new packaging, managing project timelines, and managing cross
- Omnichannel (Amazon, DTC website, Walmart, etc.) and CPG
(consumer packaged goods) product marketing experience strongly
preferred, including experience developing retail packaging
collaboratively with the Creative Team and online/digital marketing
- Successful track record of launching new products, from concept
through initial shipment and building Digital Shelf written assets
and design direction for visual content assets.
- Experience with competitive product research and consumer
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent organization, project management and attention to
- Knowledge of Salsify is a plus. -
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and Word experience.
- San Diego, CA
- Hybrid option available
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401K Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Mount-It!, a trusted brand name and an industry leader in TV
mounts, monitor mounts, and office furniture, continues to
experience exceptional growth and we are looking for positive and
energetic individuals to join our team. -We value our team and are
committed to supporting a positive workplace. -We believe offering
flexibility in working hours, as well as time spent outside of the
office, is important and contributes to better employee work-life
Keywords: Mount-It!, Poway , Brand Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!