Director of US Air Force (USAF) Contractor Logistics Support
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: November 13, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.DUTIES &
- Provide management and leadership direction for logistics
support of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) programs.
- Direct all operations of the program within cost limitations
and schedule, including staff, systems, procurements,
manufacturing, quality, logistics, and administration.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Program Managers in the
management and execution of their programs.
- Lead the development of Logistics Support concepts and
proposals for new customer programs.
- Ensure program objectives and contract commitments are met and
maintain technical and business integrity of the
- Act as primary customer contact to ensure satisfaction and
develop follow-on and new business.
- Present briefings to company and customer management and other
customer representatives on significant project issues.
- Proactively identify problems and develop corrective action
plans to prevent adverse impacts to the program.
- Experience in Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul, Reliability &
Maintainability Engineering and/or Maintenance Field Support and/or
Supply Chain Management and subcontractor management.
- Applicants should have experience successfully leading aviation
or aerospace organizations, executing independent projects and
managing process development and change implementation.
- Previous experience in military or aerospace acquisition,
logistics, maintenance or operations is highly desired.
- Experience with product deficiency reporting and resolution is
needed as well as a background in depot maintenance.We recognize
and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with
diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified
individuals to apply. Job Qualifications:JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in business management or
- Fifteen or more years of progressively complex program
administration experience with at least nine of those years
- Extensive technical expertise and application of program
management principles, concepts, and practice as well as
comprehensive program management and leadership skills including
organizing, planning, scheduling, and coordinating workloads to
meet established deadlines or milestones.
- Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and
interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface
with other departments, all levels of management, professional and
support staff, customers, potential customers, and government
- Able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Director of US Air Force (USAF) Contractor Logistics Support, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!