Posted on: November 16, 2022
SQUEEZE THE DAY Are you ready for a Whirl Class Job at
Why go to work when you can come to Jamba! If you are an energetic
and ambitious individual looking for a career with an organization
that can give you the attention, success, and career satisfaction
you deserve, join our management team at Jamba Juice! We are
seeking positive and outgoing Restaurant Operations Managers to
manage the overall operations of a store, including team member
leadership and development, sales performance, customer service,
community involvement, and execution of brand excellence. As a
Restaurant Operations Manager with Jamba Juice, you will create and
sustain a highly productive store environment as you coach for
excellent team member performance and drive customer service and
As a Restaurant Operations Manager with Jamba Juice, you will
manage Profit and Loss, store-level sales, and financials such as
staffing and inventory costs to maintain operational excellence and
demonstrate exceptional leadership behavior. You will also create a
store plan to execute regional and company initiatives and
follow-up consistently to ensure that your store is on track to
achieve great results.
Additional responsibilities of the Restaurant Operations Manager
- Utilizing financial tools and analyzing financial reports to
identify in-store performance.
- Ensuring that all productivity numbers, sales, and budgets are
- Reviewing business practices, determining the needs of
customers, and team members.
- Create opportunities to create strategies that improve overall
- Training, coaching, counseling and disciplining team members
and shift managers.
- Leading your team in the execution of Jamba standards to create
excellent customer experiences.
- Recognizing outstanding work performance while providing
necessary constructive feedback.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and
the surrounding community.
- Developing relations with the community through effective
marketing and sponsorship.
- Adhering to company food safety, cash handling, and operational
policies and procedures.
As a Restaurant Operations Manager with Jamba Juice, you must
possess excellent written, verbal, and hands-on employee management
skills. Our ideal Restaurant Operations Manager is an enthusiastic
Jamba health and wellness brand ambassador with a vested interest
in the community, a commitment to personal development, and an
interest in learning about business operations. You must be able to
influence the direction of your store and initiate community
outreach through marketing, special events, and drive superb
customer satisfaction metrics.
Additional requirements for the Restaurant Operations Manager
- 21 years of age or older.
- Management experience, including Profit and Loss
- Availability to work 45 hours per week including evenings and
- Ability to drive and manage workplace change.
- Strong Profit and Loss management abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software.
- Ability to stand, bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Restaurant management, food service, outside sales and/or
retail experience preferred.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
At Jamba Juice, we are committed to supporting our employees and
rewarding the excellent work they do. We shorten the time between
great performance and recognition and sponsor sales contests with
great prizes! The Jamba Juice Manager In Training (MIT) Program is
a four-week in-store experience where you'll learn all things Jamba
- everything from working on the front-line to running the entire
store. You'll be mentored by a seasoned Restaurant Operations
Manager who will equip you with the tools and confidence you need
to succeed in your new position. Were all about employee
development and support career advancement. Once you learn how we
operate, you can take your skills and ideas and explore upper
management, operations, and learning development positions.
Additional benefits for the Restaurant Operations Manager include:
- Generous Bonus program.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401 (k) retirement program.
- Discounts on Jamba food and products.
With a value-oriented approach to business that meets the high
standards of our employees as well as our customers, Jamba Juice
has developed into a growing category leader. We're closely tied to
our communities and provide fundraising opportunities at school and
events, volunteer time to nonprofit organizations and donate
product to programs that support an active and healthy lifestyle.
Our success at promoting healthy lifestyles isnt possible if we
dont take good care of our employees; we achieve great results for
our bottom line without pushing our people to ignore their
work/life balances. Our mantra is do good, and have a great time
doing it!Company IntroductionSmoothie Influencers since 1990
Fantastic flavor is always in season and nothing beats feeling your
best. For nearly 30 years we've brought the right, delicious
ingredients to create whirl'd famous flavor. At our core, we're
always evolving our menu to include more options with plant-based
and no sugar added options noted in our menu. Whether you're
looking for a treat or a pick-me-up, you'll find it here.
Keywords: Jamba, Poway , General Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!