Operations Project Manager
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.We currently
have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Project Manager to
join the Operational Excellence department as an Operations
Business Manager. The charter of the Operational Excellence
department is to align GA-ASI automated and non-automated business
processes to its business strategy in order to achieve targeted
results, leading to effective overall performance through
improvements of specific work activities whether within a specific
department, between Operations organizations, or across the
enterprise. Specifically, the department is responsible for:
Business Analytics; Business Process Council Execution; GA-ASI
Strategic Planning Execution GA-ASI Environmental Social Governance
Program; GA-ASI Operations Six-Sigma Programs, and Operations
Business Management. The Operations Business Management Position
will report directly to the Director of Operational Excellence and
will be responsible for leading the Operations Business Management
effort with direct access to the SVP of Operations. Manage
Operations Internal Research & Development (IR&D) and Capital
Expenditure (CapEx) Portfolios.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Integrated Business Planning Process.
- Manage Operations-level Proposal Approval Process.
- Manage Operations Indirect Budget.
- Manage Operations Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Risk.
- Manage Operations Internal Customer Relations.
- Assist the OpEx Charter with specific assessments as required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply. Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or
related discipline and fifteen or more years of progressively
complex experience in the project administration field with at
least nine of those years in project management. May substitute
equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate an extensive understanding of project
management processes and procedures, planning and scheduling
methods, and budget management as well as the ability to organize,
schedule, and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones
- Must be able to identify issues, analyze and interpret data and
develop solutions to a variety of non-routine issues of diverse
scope and nature.
- Strong analytical, communication, documentation, presentation,
and interpersonal skills are required.Preferred Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and Visio. Knowledge of statistical techniques
and software such as MiniTab is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, independent and unbiased, capable of
quickly gaining trust and loyalty and inspiring/coaching others
toward achievements, while developing positive and effective
working relationships with superiors, subordinates, peers,
customers, and others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to present, influence and collaborate at the leadership
- Effective team player with excellent coaching skills and the
ability to encourage and motivate others to be successful.
- Strong problem-solving and excel skill in analyzing relevant
and essential facts.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a quick changing
- Display eagerness to investigate and the ability to make sound
decisions when faced with multi-faceted problems by effectively
weighing risks, uncertainties, and assumptions.
- Coordinate departmental and/or cross-functional teams to assign
and prioritize tasks focused on delivering new products and/or
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to team members
working on assigned project. Effectively communicate project
expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely
- Integrated Business planning and Sales and Operations Planning
- Strong Finance background preferred.
- Knowledge of GA-ASI organizations, processes, and products
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Operations Project Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!