Survey Project Manager
Posted on: September 19, 2023
#1 Survey team in Southern California with Nationwide
projects!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Davis GreinkeAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
the greater San Diego area with 3 offices across the Pacific Coast,
we are a $10M TOP Ranked Land Surveying Firm! Our core values are
centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting
your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also
gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of
these clients include the states of California and Washington; as
well as a number of the largest GC's and Civil Engineering firms
nationwide and many more!Why join us?Do you want to work with some
of the nation's best clients? We have them!
- Great Pay!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Full Benefits (90% paid by the employer, 50% for family
- ESOP (30% owned by the employees)
- 401K + Match
- ** In-Office Preferred (Greater San Diego area) - Remote
available for the right candidate **
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsIs your background a fit? Apply if you
meet this criterion:
- 5+ years of PM experience in the Geospatial industry
- Bachelors Degee in Business, Marketing, Engineering,
Construction, or related.
- Licensed/Certified: Land-Surveyor-In-Training (LSIT) -and-
Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experienced user of AutoCAD Civil3D, Trimble Business Center
(TBC) along with other common mapping/survey
- Collaborate with a California Licensed Surveyor on various
survey projects including Boundary Surveys, Topographical Surveys,
Right of Way Surveys, Laser Scanning, Legal Descriptions, Control
Networks, Aerial Mapping, Construction Staking, As-built Surveys,
GIS services, and more.
- Evaluate project needs and propose effective solutions to meet
client requirements and contractual obligations.
- Enhance project quality through innovative suggestions to
improve team efficiency.
- Lead safety protocols in both field and office settings.
- Manage contracts, budgets, resources, and subcontractors.
- Monitor program execution, identify issues, and implement
corrective actions while maintaining team motivation.
- Assist in developing and overseeing survey project plans and
- Act as a client liaison and track Key Performance Indicators
- Participate in user group and project kick-off
meetings.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Poway , Survey Project Manager, Executive , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!