Licensed Vocational Nurse
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good.
At CoreCivic we do more than manage inmates, we care for people.
CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses who have
a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
* Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of
* Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment.
* Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required
by applicable policies and/or procedures.
* Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or
equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
* Assist supervisor with evaluating the provision of all medical
services to prevent the inappropriate use of duplication of those
* Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate as
a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
* Must be licensed in the state of employment.
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Poway , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!