Software Developer, UAV Operations Center
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.DUTIES AND
- Windows application development for sensor management software
throughout the software life-cycle.
- Software Developer programming duties shall include
implementing high end user interfaces to control sensors (e.g.
EO/IR, radar) and exploit their data for ISR (Intelligence,
Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) related programs.
- Writing and executing automated tests, analyzing and reporting
test results, integrating automated sensor simulation, and
developing test tools.
- Candidate should possess strong conceptual understanding of
software, development concepts, theory, and operations.
- Should have a solid background in object oriented design and
- Will assist in all areas of software development including
gathering requirements, designing, coding, testing, fixing,
deploying and documenting.We recognize and appreciate the value and
contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.Job
- Typically requires a bachelors degree in computer science,
information systems or related discipline. May substitute
equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Experience in developing in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and
Development is preferred.
- Experience in working in any of the following technologies is
preferred; C#, WPF, UI, and IP protocols.
- Travel to onsite locations to may be required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Software Developer, UAV Operations Center, IT / Software / Systems , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!