Ref ID: 00400-0011521272
Classification: Supply Chain Analyst
Compensation: $38000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
Operate, manage, and streamline the functions and processes of
the sales operations cycle which entails processing sales orders,
fulfilling sales orders by arranging small parcel or LTL shipments,
entering sales orders and fulfillments into systems (NetSuite and
EDI), and provide general sales support. This position must be able
to manage multiple orders and comply with strict customer
requirements, and most importantly be able to prioritize orders
based on a multitude of subjective factors. Organization,
communication, and a proactive approach are vital to the success of
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creates and maintains customer database by entering new and
updated customer and account information within the ERP and
appropriate paper files.
• Interfaces with customers and EDI processors to set-up new
customers on EDI and to receive customer orders.
• Works with Sales and Accounting to ensure timely processing of
invoices for sales orders, including verifying pricing and
quantities. Amazon Vendor Central experience preferred.
• Processes adjustments and change orders to ensure accurate
inventory and receivable balances.
• Remain aware of customer routing and packaging requirements to
ensure the order is delivered in accordance and to avoid penalties.
Amazon Vendor Central experience preferred.
• Performs data entry of Customer return data into computer
• Facilitates the shipping of products from one destination to
another by arranging transportation and orchestrating deliveries to
meet customer demand with little to no delay. LTL Freight
experience a plus.
• Audits outgoing orders prior to shipment to ensure quality
• Interacts with third party logistics service provider, both
domestic and international.
• Interfaces with warehouse to resolve shipping and invoicing
• Continually reviews freight costs and transportation rates to
keep costs down where possible.
• Prepares special analysis and assumes other special duties as
• Must be able to communicate effectively while liaising with
clients, couriers and other operational departments.
• Knowledge of ERP systems: NetSuite preferred.
• Knowledge of EDI, Amazon Vendor Central preferred
• Ability to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently to
meet deadlines, work on multiple tasks and projects
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent oral and written
communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work and
communicate with all levels of employees.
• Intermediate Excel skills and the ability to use Office
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working
relationship with co-workers, other departments, and vendors.
• Knowledge of general office equipment, procedures, and
- Amazon Retail, Amazon Fulfillment, Logistics &
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and
accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping,
finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our
personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global
network with local market expertise help you find the legal
opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By
working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities,
competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee
programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the
communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on
FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit
www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find
out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized
to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian
job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half Terms of