House Cleaning Technician
Company: Green Frog House Cleaning
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Like meeting new people and seeing new
House cleaning is always something new. Get to know new people
(safely) and new places every day.
THE POSITION :
House Cleaning Technicians will usually be cleaning homes alone or
with another Technician and will be responsible for customer
service, quality control, and some reporting/paperwork at the end
of the day. Great pay with bonuses and tips, flexible hours, a
great team of positive people, and you'll get a feeling of
accomplishment at the end of the day.
- $20 per hour after 1 year. Start at $16 per hour and get a
raise every few months up to $21.50/hr. Plus tips/bonuses (Our
typical technician makes between $550-$1000 per week)
- All the Benefits of W-2 employment status. Including Medicare,
Social Security, Unemployment benefits, etc. You will be an
employee (not an independent contractor).
- 5 days paid sick leave per year
- Up to one week paid vacation per year
- $1.58 per cleaning hour reimbursement. Paid gas expenses for
all work related driving.
- All cleaning equipment and products provided by Green Frog
- Advancement opportunities to Team Trainer and Lead Trainer. $2
per our extra for these positions.
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Paid Medical Insurance reimbursement after 1 year.
- Tips! Many of our clients leave excellent tips for great
- Hard physical work. Think getting paid to work out. Able to
lift 50 lbs. and perform very physically demanding aspects of the
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Driving. We drive all over San Diego County to service clients.
Have a vehicle to use for work. The job will be about 20%
- Have a smartphone with internet. For constant communication
with the office and clients.
- Pass a background check.
Lean about the challenges and how much you can make here:
Keywords: Green Frog House Cleaning, Poway , House Cleaning Technician, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!