At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity
& mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success. As a
family owned & operated business we consider each employee and
extension of the Mossy family. We promise to deliver the same award
winning service and value that our community has come to expect
from our dealership through the years.
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in
the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our
customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory
needs, technician scheduling and service repairs/maintenance. From
greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair
process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy
helping others. We welcome individuals who are new to the
automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service,
retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive
prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether
phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get
* Advise customers of estimated service and repair costs and
review details of service/repair invoice to gain their understand
of all services provided.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
* Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle,
ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for
service/repair have been carried out appropriately and on
* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record & CA Driver’s License
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
* Basic understanding of vehicle system
* Superior customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing
background screening (incl. criminal background check, review of
motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a
certified testing facility).