Company: ComForCare Home Health Care (North San Diego)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for individuals to join our home care family.At
ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We
celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients
and employees live their best lives possible.*Each office is
independently owned and operated. POSITION
SUMMARYProvides clerical support including typing
correspondence, reports, and documents; maintaining filing systems;
and coordinating daily interoffice activities. REPORTS
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- High school graduate; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a business setting,
health care preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal
- Demonstrated ability to type at least 50 words per minute and
familiarity with basic computer programs.
PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDSThe information
below is intended to describe the general context/requirements for
performance of this job. During a typical workday, this position
requires the activities listed. It is not to be considered an
exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements
and does not limit the assignment of additional duties.
- Provides clerical support to agency management and supervisory
- Prepares correspondence, reports, documents, and medical Plans
- Schedules appointments for management staff and schedules
- Prepares updates to policies and procedures as directed.
- Prepares statistical reports as needed.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and medical supplies.
- Establishes agency standards and appropriate reorder
- Monitors supply needs and assures availability of supplies
- Prepares client charge slips as directed and forwards them to
the billing department.
- Assists with the billing process.
- Assists with data entry of schedules for billing and
- Maintains current admission log.
- Monitors return of doctors orders.
- Enters all new clients into the computer system
- Assists with hiring process for direct care staff.
- Provides initial telephone screening for applicants and sets up
interviews if appropriate
- Requests references on applicants.
- Assists in orientation and training of new clerical staff.
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures
as well as community and professional standards.
- Accepts responsibility in accordance with the role of the
- Assures compliance with applicable laws.
- Attends meetings and educational programs as required.
- Participates in the Agency quality improvement activities.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Communicates necessary information to Supervisor and management
team to ensure coordination of services and activities.
- Attends clinical staff meetings as needed to communicate
information needs as they relate to physician orders and other
timely written reports.
- Contacts clients, referral sources, families, and other
disciplines as directed to assure care coordination.
- Assists with filing of documentation in the clinical record.
Reports missing or incomplete charting.
- Participates and communicates with other departments to assure
that tasks are accomplished.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as deemed
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you
are applying for employment with an independently owned and
operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer
from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare Home Health Care (North San Diego), Poway , Assistant, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!