Branch Customer Service Coordinator
Company: TTI, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you love to provide exceptional customer service? If so, TTI,
Inc. is looking for you! TTI, Inc., is in search of our next
superstar Customer Service Coordinator for our growing San Diego
branch. The Branch Customer Service Coordinator provides support to
the branch sales force by assisting with customer inquiries, the
coordination of special customer requests, and issue
Headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, TTI, Inc. is the world's
leading authorized distributor of passive, connector,
electromechanical and discrete components. Just celebrating its
50th anniversary, this Berkshire Hathaway company is ever-growing
and has over 100 locations in North America, Europe, and Asia! Join
a winning team in a growing global organization!
What our Customer Service Coordinators do:
- Verifies and expedites customer orders to ensure accuracy and
secure on-time delivery by coordinating the special request with
the Branch Coordination group.
- Provides information to the customer regarding order status by
answering inquiries by phone and email by looking up the inquiries
in the sales database.
- Coordinates issue resolution by working with the Sales
Representative and the Customer to ensure a smooth sales to
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism
with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every
- Assist with the processing of customer quotes by performing
stock checks and obtaining delivery information by utilizing
computer supplier access.
- Processes order confirmation files by reviewing data
- Provides support to the Sales Representatives by returning
phone calls to customers, sending samples and sales literature to
customers and researching and preparing customer return
authorizations and replacement orders.
- Provides back-up coverage for Director of First Impressions by
covering switchboard during breaks.
What we look for:
- High School Diploma or GED with 6 months experience in customer
support or similar role or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to use the computer system proficiently.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn company product lines,
services, policies, and procedures.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have good telephone etiquette and ability to write routine
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications at the beginning
level, including Excel.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide units of
- Able to compute rates, ratios, and percentages.
What we offer our team members:
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to)
Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities
to participate in professional and personal development
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through
Want to learn more? Visit us at Working at TTI, Inc.
- This position requires the use of information or access to
hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S.
Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S.
Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., 'Green Card Holder'),
Political Asylee, or Refugee.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans' status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: TTI, Inc., Poway , Branch Customer Service Coordinator, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!