Revenue Processing Specialist I
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Revenue Processing Specialist primary responsibility is
creating and issuing invoices to customers by all necessary means.
In the process of invoicing, the Revenue Processing Specialist will
also audit, inventory, analyze billing data and process commissions
to both contractors and sales personnel and perform data entry for
- Audit work orders for accuracy - man hours, billing hours
and/or billing quantities.
- Report any inaccuracies to the Service Branch and assist with
- Export completed work orders and prepare for invoicing.
- Review and post Contractor's commissions accurately and by pay
- Receive, audit and enter Vendor Contractors into Payables.
- Enter inventory items to prepare for Job Summary Report.
- Produce use, spend, hours and/or metric reports as requested by
Sales and/or client.
- Analyze Job Summary Report - Estimate vs. Actual.
- Communicate closely with Operations/Sales to ensure timely
billing of services.
- Post sales commissions at the invoicing level.
- Meet deadline for invoicing and closing of jobs/projects by the
5th business day of the following month.
- Review and comment on the status of all jobs/projects listed on
the preliminary Work in
- Process (WIP) on and by the 6th business day of the following
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites as
- Submit invoices by electronic data interchange.
- Perform 10 day call backs.
- Assist collections in resolving disputed invoices.
- Participate in Blue File meetings.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and vendors in
a courteous and professional manner. Provide exemplary customer
service to all internal and external customer at all times. All
inquiries must be responded to within 2 days of receipt.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures and instructions.
- Participate in process improvement projects as required.
- Ensure that desktop and workstation is kept clean. All boxes
with documents that needs to be retained should be placed in
storage within 30 days.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Basic
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- 1 year billing experience in an accounts receivable/payable or
equivalent work area required. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
Administration preferred. Other Requirements
- Familiarity with Great Plains software is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience with process improvement teams is a plus.
- Exceptional problem solving and communication abilities
- Knowledgeable in financial management or project
- Strong interpersonal/ customer service skills.
- Financial/ Accounting technical capacity
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work effectively in a
- Good communication skills, and very attentive to detail.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work well under pressure to
meet the deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as required. Travel
Minimal Travel may be required
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Continuous learning and career development training.
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance and
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance eligibility is evaluated
regularly. Eligibility is based on hours worked. Employee must
maintain a consistent average work schedule of 30+ hours per week.
Upon offer, the Company conducts a comprehensive pre-employment
background check and drug test.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Corovan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -
veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace
Keywords: Corovan, Poway , Revenue Processing Specialist I, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!