Product Development Assistant
Company: Chef Works Inc
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The ideal candidate would be currently attending or have
completed fashion/design school and is passionate about learning
the life of the design world.Essential Functions:
- Assists with Flat and line sketches.
- Assists Product Development Managers in overseeing all time and
- Assists manager in meetings with taking proficient notes and
- Coordinate the development of design concepts and prototypes,
ensuring proper, timely execution, adherence to brand standards.
- Tracks samples throughout the development process. Maintains
- Contribute potential new ideas and concepts for product and
- Research of competitors and industry leaders.
- Gathers and enters data into departmental spreadsheets/PLM.
- Assists with gathering material to create inspiration boards
and online research of trends and colors for the industry.
- Assists with the coordination of samples for photo shoots and
special product requests.
- Supports the Product Development team in organizing development
samples for the team.
- Assists with the coordination and planning of Focus groups
internally and externally.
- Works on specific projects assigned by Product Managers, which
can include research, data/ materials gathering and basic analysis.
- Assists organizing design room, fabrics and trims.
- Attention to detail is pertinent to this position.
- Upholds the Chef Works core values.
- Associates degree in Product Development/ Fashion/ Design or
related or equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more year's progressive administrative experience in an
apparel or product development setting. Garment construction and
textile experience, including fabrics and trims is a
plus.Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- PC knowledge to include intermediate use of Excel, Word,
Outlook and database programs. Intermediate proficiency with Adobe
- Skills to work as a team member and in openly sharing.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and in
meeting schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
Keywords: Chef Works Inc, Poway , Product Development Assistant, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!