Posted on: January 15, 2022
Cosmetic and personal care company in Carson looking for an HPLC
Chemist to join their Quality Control team! Description:
- Instrumental analysis using HPLC (lsocratic/Binary).
- Operating, troubleshooting, process validation, and method
development of the HPLC system.
- Determine daily system suitability.
- Preparation of sample solutions, standards, and reagents.
- Preparation of lab batches at various concentrations for method
- Update/ Maintain System Database.
- Maintain accurate laboratory notebook for traceability.
- Provide guidance to HPLC Lab Technician.Skills:HPLC, Chemistry,
Chemical Analysis, Analytical ChemistryExperience Level:Entry Level
About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Poway , HPLC Chemist, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!