Product Development Assistant
Company: Chef Works Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overall: The ideal candidate would be currently attending or
have completed fashion/design school and is passionate about
learning the life of the design world. Essential Functions:
- Assists with Flat and line sketches.
- Assists Product Development Managers in overseeing all time and
- Assists manager in meetings with taking proficient notes and
- Coordinate the development of design concepts and prototypes,
ensuring proper, timely execution, adherence to brand
- Tracks samples throughout the development process. Maintains
- Contribute potential new ideas and concepts for product and
- Research of competitors and industry leaders.
- Gathers and enters data into departmental
- Assists with gathering material to create inspiration boards
and online research of trends and colors for the industry.
- Assists with the coordination of samples for photo shoots and
special product requests.
- Supports the Product Development team in organizing development
samples for the team.
- Assists with the coordination and planning of Focus groups
internally and externally.
- Works on specific projects assigned by Product Managers, which
can include research, data/ materials gathering and basic
- Assists organizing design room, fabrics and trims.
- Attention to detail is pertinent to this position.
- Upholds the Chef Works core values. Minimum
- Associates degree in Product Development/ Fashion/ Design or
related or equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more year's progressive administrative experience in an
apparel or product development setting. Garment construction and
textile experience, including fabrics and trims is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- PC knowledge to include intermediate use of Excel, Word,
Outlook and database programs. Intermediate proficiency with Adobe
- Skills to work as a team member and in openly sharing
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and in
meeting schedules and deadlines.
- Multi-Task Physical Requirements: Occasional lifting of 20 -
30# or less (less than 5% of the time) generally at waist level,
some above/below waist, none above shoulders. Must be able to do
deskwork, which includes computer work for extended periods of
time. Position also requires use of telephone (to include
videoconferencing). Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
Keywords: Chef Works Inc, Poway , Product Development Assistant, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!