Fun Sitter Position
Company: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are an approved respite provider for children
with special needs including autism, down syndrome, and cerebral
palsy. Currently seeking caregivers for weekly placements and
occasional "On-Call" assignments throughout San Diego County.We
have full-time and part-time opportunities available to be a part
of a very fulfilling position on our respite team. You have the
opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and teens
who have special needs!Let's talk about the $500 Hiring Bonus:
- $50 after the first 25 hours worked.
- $150 after an additional 75 hours worked.
- $300 after an additional 125 hours worked.Pay range: $17.50 to
$18 per hour + sibling care bonuses + guaranteed mileage
reimbursements ($17.50-$24.50 per hour)Location of Families: Poway,
Scripps Ranch, 4S Ranch, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Bernardo, Black
Mountain Ranch, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Sorento Valley - we do our best
to place you as close as possible to your location!Start Date:
- Flexibility to work around your school schedule, internship, or
other commitment if you are a student
- Mileage reimbursement for each shift + additional hourly pay
for providing care to siblings.
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of
families and children.
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Support, training, team atmosphere, and engaged
- Nanny supplies and tools to increase your professionalism.
- Paid training + professional development
- Legal employment with bi-weekly direct deposits
- Employer-sponsored CPR/First Aid certification
- App-based tools to manage your availability, scheduling, and
job assignments, offering you the ability to maximize
earnings.Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have
fun, play, read, do arts and crafts, and do other activities in
families' homes + opportunity to plan fun outings.
- At least 1 year of childcare or nanny experience...special
needs experience a plus!
- 2 childcare references are required, which can come from paid
or unpaid experience.
- Full-time schedules are 30 to 40 hours per week + eligible for
benefit and a hiring bonus!
- Part-time schedules available (12 - 30 hours per week)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license.So, what's next?
Eager to get started? You could be working as early as next week!
Follow these instructions to start earning and meeting our amazing
- Apply with your resume, including your email address & phone
number for the fastest connection.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey
and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we'll get to know more about you and your
experience and begin to think about the position or the family you
might best be a match for.
- You're a fit? We'll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work,
we will be verifying your references, getting your background
screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games,
activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We'll continue to support you throughout your time with us from
meet-ups, bonus opportunities, training, and more. We'll be just a
phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work,
new positions, or promotions that fit your growing skillset.Powered
Keywords: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors, Poway , Fun Sitter Position, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!