Project Administrator, Netherlands FMS Program
Company: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Posted on: November 18, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.We have an
exciting opportunity for Project Administrator for our Netherlands
FMS program located in Poway, CA.With general direction, this
position is responsible for the administration of operational
aspects of ongoing projects. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers daily operational aspects of one or more ongoing
projects; participates in project plan development, design and
- Integrates and analyzes project plans to ensure milestones and
delivery requirements are met; ensures that all the key parties are
- Analyzes data and situations and develops solutions with
project managers, line managers and clients; influences and guides
on actions to be taken.
- Develops appropriate electronic and hard copy reports and
- Represent the organization as a prime contact with outside
organizations; may make internal and external presentations as
- Provides direction to support and less experienced professional
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
to apply.Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Business
Administration or a related discipline and six or more years of
progressive professional project administration experience.
Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of
- Must demonstrate a complete understanding of project
administration principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Must have experience organizing, planning, scheduling,
conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet project
milestones or established completion dates.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and
apply them in an evolving environment while contributing to the
development of new processes.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance is
- Must be customer focused and possess:
- Ability to identify issues, analyze data and develop solutions
to a variety of complex problems.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills to
accurately document, report, and present findings.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling an effective interface
with other professionals.
- Good computer skills. Ability to work independently or in a
team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended
hours as required.
Keywords: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Poway , Project Administrator, Netherlands FMS Program, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!