Fire Alarm Designer
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Low Voltage Electrical Contractor! Great Pay, Great Benefits,
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jacob Grijalva
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $35 - $45 per year
A Bit About Us
Low Voltage Electrical Contractor. We service all over Southern
California and specialize in Multifamily construction!
We are growing at a rapid rate and looking to bring on an
experienced CAD Fire Alarm Designer. If you have working experience
with low voltage systems and experience with AutoCAD this might be
the perfect role for you....
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Supplemental Pay
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Possess a working knowledge of low voltage communications
- Demonstrate competency in advanced fire alarm design
- Possess proficient knowledge in current codes such as NFPA,
IBC, and the principles and practices of fire protection
- Be professionally licensed or certified for area of expertise,
such as NICET or with equivalent experience
- Be proficient in AutoCAD software to ensure efficient and
accurate production of shop drawings and as-builts, along with
Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Have experience preparing and writing reports detailing
specific fire protection issues
- Reads and interprets construction documents that include
drawings, specifications and contracts and actively participates
with pre-planning the overall fire protection system design
- Designs and lays out fire protection systems for complex
buildings utilizing a CAD based software
- Prepare permit level design drawings, specifications, voltage
drop calculations, and analyses of fire protection systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Poway , Fire Alarm Designer, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!