Company: General Atomics and Affiliated Companies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.We have an
exciting opportunity for a Stockroom Supervisor to join the Product
Life Cycle Sustainment department at GA-ASI. In this position, you
will support the Field Ops team and be responsible to supervisor in
the Army Warehouse, located in Poway, CA.This position is
responsible for supervising the daily operations of the storeroom
including receipt, protection, storage, and issuance of all
equipment, spare parts, and materials. Plans and assigns activities
for subordinates to achieve assignments using established
guidelines, procedures and policies. Supervises the storing,
issuing, and delivery of all parts, materials and supplies with
responsibility for their security and accountability. Participates
in the development of operational procedures. Maintains up to date
accurate documentation and reports to reflect storeroom activities.
Implements programs and procedures for the training of stores
personnel.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership and supervises the daily operation of the
stockroom department by prioritizing and scheduling work
assignments for issuing materials, parts, and supplies to work
orders and sales orders.
- Implements, monitors, and assists in the development of
standard procedures for the timely and accurate receipt,
protection, storage and issuance of all materials.
- Assists in the installation and implementation of systems used
to support the management of inventory accuracy
- Provides management with reports to examine status and give
recommendations as required and works within budget
- Interfaces with other departments, locations, and units to
ensure maximum customer support.
- Ensures department complies with ISO 9000 and other relevant
- Assigns tasks, reviews work, and provides direction to staff
while ensuring processes are met within established timelines.
- Participates in the planning, attraction, selection, retention
and development of human resources to ensure the availability of
the required talent.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.
- Additional Duties: Other duties as assigned or requiredWe
recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals
with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified
individuals to apply.40073Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires an associate's degree and six or more years
of progressive experience in stores management or a related field.
May substitute additional experience for formal education.
- Requires a good working knowledge of stores management,
material handling, transportation services, as well as relevant
regulations and certification requirements such as ISO 9000.
- Must possess supervisory skills including organizing, planning,
scheduling, and coordinating workloads to meet established
deadlines or milestones and must be able to resolve moderately
- Must be able to communicate effectively and provide direction
to and schedule work of assigned staff, including re-arranging
schedules to meet changing requirements.
- Must be able to use e-mail and other office software to
maintain relevant accurate electronic records.Salary: $56,820 -
$96,015 Travel Percentage Required 0 - 25 Relocation Assistance
Provided Not Provided US Citizenship Required? Yes Clearance
Required? No Clearance Level null Workstyle Onsite
Keywords: General Atomics and Affiliated Companies, Poway , Stockroom Supervisor, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!