Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.DUTIES AND
- Under limited supervision, this position performs a variety of
activities in support of the Pricing, Estimating & Cost Analysis
- Maintains, processes, reviews, compiles, and may analyze a
variety of electronic and hard copy reports, records, statistics,
timelines, tables, correspondence, and presentations, which may be
sensitive and confidential in nature, and which requires
considerable use of tact and discretion in handling.
- Coordinates, tracks, and reports on the progress of unit work
assignments and/or projects. Administers organizational rolling
action item list (RAIL). Strong organization skills and the ability
to establish priorities
- May design processes to enhance workflow, and develop and make
presentations. Interacts with management and representatives of
- Administrative tasking may include onboarding/offboarding of
employees, travel requisitions, expense reports, facilities
requests, IT hardware tracking, office supplies, purchase
requisitions, updating org charts, and calendar support.We
recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals
with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified
individuals to apply.Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and four
or more years experience in a field related to the specialized
functional area or unit where assigned. Must demonstrate
considerable knowledge of assigned functional area principles,
theories and concepts.
- Ability to identify issues, solve and respond to routine
problems or situations that require interpretation.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written
communication skills to accurately document, report, interpret and
explain moderately complex information as well as the ability to
communicate and interface effectively with all levels of
- Practical understanding of applicable policies and procedures
as well as relevant regulations.
- Considerable knowledge of computer operations and
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is
- This position has the potential to transition and grow into a
salaried analyst or specialist position
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Department Specialist, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!