Fire Alarm Designer
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Low Voltage Electrical Contractor! Great Pay, Great Benefits,
Company Growth!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob GrijalvaAre you
a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $35 - $42 per hourA bit about us:Low Voltage
Electrical Contractor. We service all over Southern California and
specialize in Multifamily construction!We are growing at a rapid
rate and looking to bring on an experienced CAD Fire Alarm
Designer. If you have working experience with low voltage systems
and experience with AutoCAD this might be the perfect role for
you....Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Supplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonusJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled and
experienced Permanent Fire Alarm Designer. The successful candidate
will have a proven track record of designing and implementing fire
alarm systems for a range of projects, from small commercial
buildings to large-scale industrial facilities. This is a permanent
position that offers excellent career growth opportunities and the
chance to work on exciting projects with a dynamic and innovative
- Design and develop fire alarm systems for a range of projects,
including commercial, industrial, and residential buildings.
- Work closely with clients and project managers to understand
their requirements and develop solutions that meet their
- Prepare detailed drawings and schematics using CAD, AutoCAD,
and other software tools.
- Ensure that all designs comply with relevant codes and
standards, including NFPA, NICET, and IBC.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to
ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide technical support to installation and maintenance teams
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in fire alarm
design and technology.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related
- At least 2 years of experience in fire alarm design and
- Strong knowledge of CAD, AutoCAD, and other design software
- Familiarity with low voltage communication systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards, including NFPA,
NICET, and IBC.If you are a highly motivated and talented Fire
Alarm Designer with a passion for engineering and a desire to work
on exciting projects, we would love to hear from you. This is a
fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and
take your career to the next level.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Poway , Fire Alarm Designer, Other , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!