Assistant Superintendent- Multifamily New Construction
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Assistant Superintendent assists and supports in the
required construction needs to maintain safety, quality and
timeliness of the project. -As directed by the Superintendent, the
duties include but are not limited to overseeing the punch out and
laborer staff, adhering to the project schedule, budget and quality
control. - This position will also work directly with the Project
Manager, the Property Management department and city Inspectors to
ensure all items are completed to satisfaction. Essential Duties
- Working with the Superintendent and Project Manager to develop
and implement overall project work schedules identifying the
critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical
materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Leading, supervising and developing quality standards among all
trades on site.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements
at all times.
- Developing and managing the overall site safety program as
required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with all applicable
safety codes and regulations.
- Managing and making decisions related to the performance of
work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control
and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among all trades to promote a coordinated
project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding
procedures, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment,
schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Acting as on-site liaison to inspection agencies (i.e. City,
Third Party Inspections, etc.).
- Assisting the Project Manager in managing the General
Conditions for the project in order to maintain budget.
- Assisting the Project Manager in managing the billing process
as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate
of work completed payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance
with and conforms to the approved contract documents. Required
- Strong Multi-tasking
- Strong ability to lead and direct others
- Well Organized
- Good computer skills
- Interactive Communication
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong understanding of reading Blue Prints/Shop Drawings
- Relative problem solver Required Experience
- Multifamily New Construction experience is preferred
- Prior construction field work is necessary Submit a project
list along with your resume.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Poway , Assistant Superintendent- Multifamily New Construction, Professions , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!