Network Engineer Analyst
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.Under general
directions with limited review, this position is responsible for
applying innovative approaches to resolving unusual or complex
engineering problems. Assignments are normally outlined in terms of
overall objectives and reviewed largely at completion. Initiates
the planning of engineering projects and develops innovative
designs or modifications in order to meet project goals.
Independently performs difficult/complex engineering work with
instructions as to the general expected results. Documents
findings, communicates results to engineering staff, makes
technical presentations, and may represent the organization as the
prime technical contact on small contracts or single component
projects. Provides direction to design or technical staff and may
lead a team of moderately experienced professional staff.Duties &
- Supports operation of engineering systems and documents any
- Devises new approaches to resolve unusual or complex
- Troubleshoot conflicting design/development requirements,
difficult coordination requirements, and special material
- Provides documentation and makes technical presentations as
- May represent the organization as the prime technical contact
on small contracts or single component projects.
- Provides direction to design or technical staff and may lead a
team of moderately experienced professional staff.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
to apply. Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD in
engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited
institution and progressive engineering experience as follows; six
or more years of experience with a bachelors degree, four or more
years of experience with a masters degree, or two or more years
with a PhD. May substitute equivalent engineering experience in
lieu of education.
- Must have a thorough understanding of engineering concepts,
principles, codes, and theory; experience demonstrating a broad
application of those concepts; and, expanding knowledge of
principles, concepts, theory, and practices in related technical
- Must possess the ability to develop and communicate new
concepts; apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment;
organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and, determine the
appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the
project level to provide solutions to a range of complex
- Must have strong communication, computer, documentation,
presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work
independently and as part of a team; able to perform complex tasks
in one or more engineering areas; capable of representing the
organization as a prime technical contact and, lead a team of
moderately experienced professional employees on single component
- Able to work extended hours as required.
- A Professional Engineering License and original work published
in professional engineering journals are desirable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., Poway , Network Engineer Analyst, Professions , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!