Lead Setup Tech
Posted on: January 20, 2023
ABOUT THE JOB:
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Performs all the duties essential to setting-up units;
including anchoring, blocking and leveling, interior and exterior
seaming, and building links, decks, skirting, layout and footing
- Performs all the duties essential to the knock-down of
buildings; including building shipping walls and securing exterior
walls, separating buildings, disconnecting all utility and
mate-line crossovers, securing all items for shipment, cleaning
site, and removing all installations from site such as blocks,
steps, anchors, ramps, abs pads and steel piers.
- Performs service work for customer units on the road such as
skirting, electrical work and plumbing work.
- Performs customer modifications as assigned by the branch
- Complete daily paper work; including customer signed lease
agreements, inspection sheets, set-up advice, and driver log. Turn
in all paper work to the appropriate manager.
- Maintains safe operation of the trucks on a daily basis.
Pre-trip and DOT inspections are to be completed prior to daily
departure. Coordinates with service manager to schedule all service
and preventative maintenance on trucks.
- Maintains the proper working condition of all tools and
- Fully complies with all Federal, State and local laws and
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- Directs the work of Set-Up Technicians and Set-Up Workers but
does not have direct supervisory responsibility for more than one
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Good communication
skills and ability to deal with customers, sales people and other
- Current, valid license required.
- Minimum of 7 years set-up and knockdown experience
- Carpentry skills and a familiarity with construction trades is
- Previous management experience or working with other trades is
- Ability to direct others is a must.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by associates
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot
Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to
employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities,
women, disabled, and veterans.
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Sales
Keywords: Willscot, Poway , Lead Setup Tech, Professions , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!