Company: General Atomics and Affiliated Companies
Posted on: January 21, 2023
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.We have an
exciting opportunity as a Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing group
located in, Poway, CA.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general direction, prepares cost proposals using
spreadsheets, ProPricer software, and Adobe Pro in accordance with
Companys pricing policies and procedures.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data to determine
feasibility of making or buying products and to establish price
objectives for contract transactions and makes recommendations
based on findings.
- Represent the company and act as a primary contact with
suppliers to determine factors that affect price.
- Develop reports and makes presentations as required.
- Review and make recommendations regarding basis of estimate
clarity and correctness.
- Ensures proposal compliance with FAR, DFARS and Cost Accounting
- Supports audits of current and past proposals.
- Participates as a negotiation team member during
- Participates in integrated process teams to improve the
interdepartmental proposal process flow.
- Performs other financial analysis as needed.
- Performs other projects and database administrative duties as
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
to apply.36234Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and six or more years of
experience in finance, accounting, or business administration in a
manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience may be substituted
in lieu of education.
- Must demonstrate a complete understanding of pricing and
purchasing theories, concepts and principles.
- Must possess project management skills including organizing,
scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet
project milestones or established completion dates.
- Must must the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret
data and develop solutions to a variety of moderately complex
- Possess excellent analytical, verbal and written communication
skills to accurately document, report, and present findings.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive
- Ability to represent the company as a knowledgeable resource on
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is
- Ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Ability to analyze and solve a variety of moderately complex
- Excellent excel skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills, both
verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Bills of Material structures.
- Must be organized and capable of handling multiple tasks at
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of ProPricer software is desirable.
- Ability to calculate learning curves is desirable.
- Clear understanding of Indirect Burdening principles is
desirable.Salary: $68,770 - $116,193 Travel Percentage Required 0 -
25 Relocation Assistance Provided Provided US Citizenship Required?
Yes Clearance Required? No Clearance Level null Workstyle
Keywords: General Atomics and Affiliated Companies, Poway , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!