Cloud Solutions Consultant I - RapidScale
Company: Cox Communications
Posted on: January 21, 2023
You've heard the news: these days, a large portion of the
workforce works remotely. This new age of work means that
businesses need help supporting their remote work environments with
managed cloud services. That's where you come in.
Are you a sales expert with a tech-savvy streak? Do you know how to
get results that matter with cloud sales? If so, read on...you
might be just what we're looking for!
What's In It For You?
At Cox, our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning
employee culture reflect our dedication to the people who make us
what we are. Here are some examples of what's in store for you:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work, and we
respect that. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with
accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- Our talent is paid what they're worth with a competitive salary
package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- We help you prepare for the future with a 401(k) (that we'll
generously match), life insurance and disability insurance.
- You'll enjoy a generous suite of healthcare benefits with
various deductible options, along with pharmacy benefits, Flexible
Spending Account & Health Savings Account options, counseling for
mental wellness and more.
- As you grow your family, rest assured that you'll have access
to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive
fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and
even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Our employees enjoy discounts on computers, entertainment,
travel and more.
- Continuing education and professional development are
important, and at Cox we offer both.
- We all love our pets-whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or
slither-and we're happy to supply insurance for them as well.
And that's not all! Cox supplies myriad ways to choose what's best
for you and your family. Our benefits packages are designed to
support your unique needs for health and happiness.
What You'll Do
We know you're hungry for innovation, with an ambition to transform
the landscape of cloud service sales. Here are some of the ways
you'll embody that at Cox:
- You'll drive cloud sales through Cox Business customers and
- You'll be responsible for partner enablement, development and
coaching to identify and manage new opportunities.
- You'll actively recruit and train new sales partners.
- You'll meet or exceed sales quotas.
- You'll work with marketing to develop both partner and direct
market sales strategies.
- You'll proficiently run customer-facing sales meetings and
- You'll design and manage a prospecting plan.
- You'll develop and deliver client-focused presentations for
technical, business and stakeholder units.
- You'll travel occasionally, building new prospect relationships
and nurturing existing ones.
- You'll work within a cooperative team environment as well as
perform assignments autonomously.
What You Bring
You're cool, confident and know how to move things forward. We'll
provide training for what you don't know, but you will need the
- A college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of top performing sales success and
- Technical knowledge of DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365 and SD-WAN (not
Obi-Wan Kenobi's cousin).
- Experience supporting sales in both indirect channels and
direct sales organizations.
We are inspired by people who are always gazing out over the
horizon. Join the Cox team today and help us reach for the
USD 98,100.00 - 147,000.00 per year
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in
America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot,
but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our
award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a
coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people
closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing
so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations
across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare,
our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox
Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to
make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications, Poway , Cloud Solutions Consultant I - RapidScale, Professions , Poway, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!